Beyma 18G40 woofer
Low freq. 18" 700W 97dB speaker
This low frequency transducer is specially intended for the most demanding applications. Its design concept arises from the need of achieve a more resistant loudspeaker that matches the more and more power given by ultimate amplification systems. In order to accomplish that, almost every component of the speaker has been reconsidered: its voice coil has the benefits of an improved manufacturing process, made with the highest quality materials and the diaphragm has been carefully developed to give an extremely flat, smooth response. These characteristics make its integration in compact systems covering the low frequency range a straightforward task. Moreover, its parameters has been optimized to obtain an excellent bass response when used in small bass-reflex cabinets.
* High power handling (700 w AES)
* Waterproof paper cone
* 4" edgewound copper voice-coil with polyamide fiber glass former
* Optimum winding length for increased linear excursion
* Spiders of improved temperature behaviour: retain good mechanical properties at high power
* Designed for woofer applications
Nominal diameter 460 mm. 18 in.
Rated impedance 8 ohms.
Minimum impedance 7 ohms.
Power capacity 700 w AES
Program power 1400 w
Sensitivity 97 dB 2.83v @ 1m @ 2pi